Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Constellation Receiver::Object

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Constellation Receiver::Object
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 00:03:52 +0500

Tom,

>>I am trying to use the Constellation Receiver Block and one of the Parameters is "Constellation Object". Is this a pointer to an object and >>how/what creates this object? I have looked at the qam.py file but don't follow how this relates to placing a block down in gnuradio >>companion.
In GRC u can use
  1) from gnuradio import digital  (Using Import block)
  2) my_const_obj = digital.constellation_qpsk()  (Using variable block). To see other options for creating the constellation object see
            http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1constellation.html
  3) In constellation receiver>constellation Object parameter add
            my_const_obj.base()

-Adeel

I am trying to use the Constellation Receiver Block and one of the Parameters is "Constellation Object". Is this a pointer to an object and how/what creates this object? I have looked at the qam.py file but don't follow how this relates to placing a block down in gnuradio companion.
Thanks...Tom

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android