[Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Constellation Receiver

From: tom sutherland
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Constellation Receiver
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

I have gotten the "Constellation Receiver" block so it seems to run without errors but I don't see much out. I assume I am suppose to be feeding it a complex baseband I/Q signal. What do the output "OUT, SYMBOL, Error, Phase Freq" represent? I am getting signals out of the Error/phase/freq outputs but nothing out of Out or Symbol.

Const Recv. Parameters: (suggestions anyone?)
Loop bandwidth == 6.28/100
Min Freq Deviation == 0.6
Max Freq Deviation == 0.9

Tom

REF:

Tom,

>>I am trying to use the Constellation Receiver Block and one of the
Parameters is "Constellation Object". Is this a pointer to an object and
>>how/what creates this object? I have looked at the qam.py file but don't
follow how this relates to placing a block down in gnuradio >>companion.
In GRC u can use
1) from gnuradio import digital (Using Import block)
2) my_const_obj = digital.constellation_qpsk() (Using variable block).
To see other options for creating the constellation object see

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1digital_1_1constellation.html
3) In constellation receiver>constellation Object parameter add
my_const_obj.base()

-Adeel

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android