[Discuss-gnuradio] something wrong after I add a new c++ block in gnurad

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] something wrong after I add a new c++ block in gnuradio. ('module' object has no attribute)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:45:42 +0800

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

I have add a new c++ block in gnuradio/gnuradio-core/src/lib/general, named gr_multiply_const_cc1.cc, with other two files, named gr_multiply_const_cc1.h and gr_multiply_const_cc1.i. I have add it in the Cmakelist and successfully pass the building process. After that, I import this block in python and manage to use it. (After make install). However, I got a wrong message 'module' object has no attribute 'multiply_const_cc1'  in the terminal. Did I miss something? Could anyone help me, please.

Best,
Kay.