Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project Status: GSoC 2013

From: Shashank Gaur
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project Status: GSoC 2013
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 01:59:15 +0200

Hi All,

A follow up for GSoC project status towardss contribution in Wireshark Connector and Higher Modulation on IEEE 802.11 Rx.

I have been into the final stages of wireshark connector. With the reference of Bastian's code, I have been able to open and create a pipe between wireshark and gnuradio via which packets can be passed. But I am having error after opening up the wireshark. There is specific error "Frame too long(NNN)" where NNN is size in bytes is given by wireshark. You may watch screen capture here.

I am trying to resolve this error as soon as possible, if you have any please provide inputs.

Thank you
Shashank Gaur