Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call August 16th (Friday)

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call August 16th (Friday)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:01:45 +0200

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:35:52PM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> a quick reminder that the August call is tomorrow, even though that's on
> a Friday. See my original email for the infos. Call starts at 1700UTC.
>
> MB

OK, for all that want to join:

* Go to our G+ community page
* You'll see ongoing video calls
* Join that
* If you can see me or Phil (I look like a screwdriver[1]), you're in
  the right place

If you just want to listen: We'll send the YouTube link after the
offical call starts.

MB

[1] I don't really, it's just a picture, duh
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun