[Discuss-gnuradio] Grextras installation issue

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Grextras installation issue
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:10:52 +0530

I am trying to install grextras from git. The normal git link

 http://github.com/guruofquality/gras.git
is not working. So sylvain provided an old git repository which i downloaded and tried to build. I am getting the following error

address@hidden:~/Downloads/grextras-08a5747bff911f3c8722224d3d2a4f2f8fa68b10/build$ cmake ../
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:34 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    GRASTool

-- checking for module 'volk'
--   found volk, version 0.1
-- Found VOLK: /usr/local/lib/libvolk.so
CMake Error at math/CMakeLists.txt:20 (GRAS_TOOL):
  Unknown CMake command "GRAS_TOOL".

I checked the mailing list for similar errors. There was one answer to install 3.6. But i am running it on gnuradio 3.6.3. So that is not the issue. what is the problem? kindly help

--
Regards
Karan Talasila