[Discuss-gnuradio] Send & receive a character through USRP

From: Evariste Some
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Send & receive a character through USRP
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:18:17 -0400

Hi all,
Is it possible to send & receive a character via USRPs?
My curiosity brought me to such thing though my DSP knowledge is basic.
I joined the flow-graph for any suggestion. I have no way to input or output a message.

I also tried in Python but still have some issues with the packing and unpacking. Any idea or suggestion or scripts are welcome.

Thanks for the sharing,

Eva