[Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison of new USRP, HackRF and bladeRF

From: Taylor Killian
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Comparison of new USRP, HackRF and bladeRF
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:19:07 -0400

Hello,

I've spent a lot of time researching and comparing the different Software Defined Radios that are available for purchase. This year, three new SDRs are being released from three different companies, the HackRF, bladeRF and the USRP B210 and B200. While doing research on the B200, very little information was available on the web, but I've managed to dig up a lot of information on it and post in the article, along with some high resolution photos.

I think this article will be useful for anybody considering buying a new Software Defined Radio. There are definitely three great options out there. Hopefully having all the information about the three in the same place will be useful. Check out there article below:

http://www.taylorkillian.com/2013/08/sdr-showdown-hackrf-vs-bladerf-vs-usrp.html

Thanks,
Taylor Killian
University of Toledo, Electrical Engineering Student