[Discuss-gnuradio] What happened to pybombs git repository?

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What happened to pybombs git repository?
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 11:30:40 +0200

Greetings,

Today I was trying to merge the last changes from pybombs/pybombs into
my own copy in csete/pybombs. The merge kept failing as if there was a
conflict in every single file.

Looking at the pybombs repository there is indeed something strange.
All history is missing and there is only one commit which in turn adds
everything?

I leave my own copy untouched for now in case you need a reference for
restoring the repository. My own copy is up to date up until the last
commit few days ago by Tom.
https://github.com/csete/pybombs

Alex