Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with cmake not finding includes

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with cmake not finding includes
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 19:15:30 -0700

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Tom McDermott <address@hidden> wrote:

Several people trying to install my out of tree module are reporting this same error
trying to build it. They are both on Ubuntu 12.04....    I do not get this error
when building my own out of tree module, I'm on Ubuntu 13.04

I'm unable to reproduce this locally with 12.04.  If you can send me your OOT module I can test that here.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services