Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cyclic Prefixer Rolloff Samples

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cyclic Prefixer Rolloff Samples
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:01:45 +0200

Hi Martin,

On 08/30/2013 10:18 AM, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 01:50:14PM +0200, Bastian Bloessl wrote:

Ah OK, I see, taking the samples from the end is indeed stupid -.-
Thanks for your explanation!

Hi Bastian,

just a quick follow-up: Did you have any problems with the rolloff
spectrum, or what caused you to change the code?
I checked the output, and it seemed correct--although I didn't
have the theoretical values here to compare the results to those.

I am currently measuring the packet error rate of a transmitter that uses the Cyclic Prefixer block. I experienced some strange effects that I could not explain and thus looked at all blocks again. Somehow I thought rolloff -> use samples from the end which is stupid as you pointed out :)
So no, everything seams to work now.

Thanks for your help!
Bastian