Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make test error

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make test error
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:42:56 -0400

Hi Matt - If GNU Radio builds and runs as expected, then there is a very good
chance that the issue with VOLK has already been reported and it's more a
matter of folks finding time to fix the issue than anything else.  If you still
wonder, I have already provided the command line to execute to provide more
information either to this list or as a bug report.  Have fun playing with GNU
Radio! - MLD