[Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF - gr-osmosdr - gqrx - bandwidth?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF - gr-osmosdr - gqrx - bandwidth?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:19:32 +0200

Hi,

I am using bladeRF with gr-osmosdr, gnuradio 3.7 and gqrx, so far a fine
radio. One thing, when using gqrx...I am limited to USB2.0 at the moment, so
I use a sampling rate of 8 Ms/s, and in this mode I have big problems with
images from the neighbour frequencies that are still within the 26 MHz
bandwidth, or whatever the maximum BW is.

Is there some command to set this bandwidth to a smaller value? I assume
that this would improve my RX experience a lot :) A quick look at osmocom
showed me nothing, but maybe I missed smth.

Ralph.