Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon

From: John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:21:34 -0500

On 09/12/13 08:41, Tom Rondeau wrote:

[snip]

There are a few ways you can go about fixing it. The easiest would be to have a version of 3.6.5.1 installed on your system. When you open up your .grc file, look for any block with "(old)" in the name. Those are blocks that will disappear in 3.7. You can just find the new version of that block (same name without the "(old)") and replace it. When you then open the newly saved grc file in 3.7, those blocks will still be there.

[snip]

I have gone down this path and see the references to those with "(old)" in the name. However, I also see some errors that need to be addressed (search has not yielded anything yet). A typical one manifests itself in something as simple as definition of samp_rate variable:

Param - Value(value):
    Value "int(mh.get_good_rate(devinfo,srate))" cannot be evaluated:
    name 'mh' is not defined

I cannot see where "mh" should be brought into the flow graph. There may be other errors bu this one appears pretty common on initial look.

Thanks,

John