[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Full

From: John Malsbury
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Conference Full
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:31:39 -0700

Hello,

I'm writing this message to inform everyone that there are only a few registrations open for GNU Radio Conference 2013.  If you intend to register for the conference, but there aren't any seats available, please email Tom Rondeau and myself with your contact info.  If we are able to expand the event capacity, or anyone cancels, we will inform people of open seats on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and participation in this conference.  This is solid proof that the GNU Radio community is active and growing. With this success, we'll be able to start planning an even larger event for 2014!

Best Regards,
John Malsbury and Tom Rondeau
GRCon13 Organization Chairs

Note: This message does not apply to students with approved sponsorship from Ettus Research.