[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding Boost message queue

From: NaceurElOuni
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding Boost message queue
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am developping some source code using a boost shared pointer
gr_message_sptr
which is retrieving from a queue (gr_msg_queue_sptr),
The issue is that when calling :

 gr_message_sptr mesg = queue->delete_head_nowait();

from within a while loop (BTW the queue itself is being passed from a thread
function to a subsequent function which process it),

I got an error stated as:

... /usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:424: T*
boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator->() const [with T = gr_message]: Assertion
`px != 0' failed.
Aborted (core dumped),
Even after googling the issue I got no clear explanation of am I doing wrong
or missing.

All clarifications are welcome, thank you,

Regards,