Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.

From: Kevin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:54:30 -0500

Thank you,

So those documentation will be shown when I click block > Properties ?
That's the description below "Documentation" section?

Sincerely,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Kevin <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I built Gnuradio using
>
> $ wget http://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio && chmod a+x
> ./build-gnuradio && ./build-gnuradio
>
> Which means I don't need to worry about this?
>
> ./configure --enable-doxygen
> make
> sudo make install

Yeah, Kevin, that information is old (pre cmake). You probably already
have the documentation installed (look for
/usr/local/share/doc/gnuradio-3.X/, which could also just be under
/usr, wherever build-gnuradio sets the prefix to).

Building the Doxygen manual is enabled by default as long as you have
doxygen installed on your system. You can also get access to the
documentation for any version (and the weekly builds) here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Old-docs

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4