[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: Michael Berman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:55:33 -0700

I am attempting to add a custom constellation class to be used with the generic_mod_demod object for digital PSK.  I have the code working as a simple addition to the gnuradio source with a re-compilation, however I would like to set this up similar to an Out Of Tree module (although it isn't entirely a standalone module).  Would the way I go about approaching this be the same as the adding an Out Of Tree module tutorial on the gnuradio website?  Or would there be a preferred method than the gr_modtool.  I would like to set this up so that the code I add sits in the gr::digital scope and have everything look as though it all sits in the constellation.{cc, h, i} files.  Does anybody have recommendations for attacking this task?

Thank you very much,

Michael Berman