[Discuss-gnuradio] Presentations on USRP and GNU Radio

From: Manu T S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Presentations on USRP and GNU Radio
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:30:51 +0530

Hello Everyone,

This is an odd request. Something unethical to be frank. Nevertheless, I ask it.

I have to give a presentation on USRPs and GNU Radio in a talk in our department this weekend. To most of the listeners it will be an introduction to both GNU Radio and USRP.

My intend is to make it in a such a way that everyone appreciates GNU Radio and USRP for what it is. I'm not sure if I make it from scratch, this intend will be fulfilled. So if anyone knows some good introductory level presentation from which I can steel, that will help me a lot.

Thanks everyone.

--
Manu T S