Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dual coherent channel rtl_sdr

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dual coherent channel rtl_sdr
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:49:33 -0700

I did a similar experiment with R820T based dongles using an external high
quality reference and a common signal source.

The results were poor with a lot of mutual phase noise between two dongles.

What sample rates did you try and was this E4000 or R820T tuners?

--
Principal Investigator
Shirleys Bay Radio