[Discuss-gnuradio] Use of RTL-based dongles as GNSS receivers

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Use of RTL-based dongles as GNSS receivers
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:43:46 +0200

Dear all,

it is our pleasure to share a preprint of the paper we presented last week at the ION GNSS+ 2013 conference (http://www.ion.org/gnss/index.cfm) about the use of RTL-based dongles as RF front-ends for software-defined GPS receivers. You can download it by accepting the copyright disclaimer at http://www.cttc.es/publication/turning-a-television-into-a-gnss-receiver/

The link has been also included here: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/AcademicPapers