Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM transmitter

From: Manu T S
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] AM transmitter
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 23:14:36 +0530

First of all, I'm sorry that I could not understand clearly what you want. Are you using any hardware or you are just running a simulation using *GNU Radio*? What do you mean by waveform of transmitter? How do you integrate AM transmitter with FM receiver?

If you have USRP and want DSBSC AM, it is easy to construct. Take a audio sample file. Connect it to USRP sink with appropriate interpolation. That can be counted as AM.