[Discuss-gnuradio] PFB Arbitrary Resampler

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PFB Arbitrary Resampler
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 22:54:31 +0000

In the benchmark_tx.py code for MPSK modulation, the pfb_arbitrary_resampler block is instantiated with 32 * 11 * floor(samples_per_symbol) taps. I understand that 32 is the number of filters in the filterbank, but I’m not sure what motivates the factor of 11. Has anybody been able to fine tune these numbers to improve performance of the resampling filter, e.g., reducing the number of taps?

Thanks,

Sean