Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ASK transmittter

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ASK transmittter
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 10:57:55 -0400

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all guys,
>
> i wonder what is the easiest way to implement ask transmitter in gnu radio?
> I tried with qam transmitter but it doesn't allow me 2 constellation points.
>
> Best,
>
> --
> Nemanja Savić

In the newest version of GNU Radio, there is a "Constellation
Modulator" in GRC that takes in a constellation object that you
define. You can drop in "Constellation Object" onto the canvas, define
the points of the symbols in complex space, and pass that to the
"Constellation Modulator." That should allow you to easily create an
ASK transmitter.

Tom