Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio interoperability

From: Bijendra Singh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Radio interoperability
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:09:30 +0530

Well it is a project I'm working on. I am trying to receive an AM signal from HF radio which will be provided in the usrp source in my gnu and will transmit a FM signal as output in the usrp sink which I'm trying to send it to the VHF radio. And vice versa. I'm using CNR-900 VHF radio which freq range is 30 to 89.899 MHz and RS-HX radio which freq range is 3 to 30 MHz. When I tried the hf2vhf.grc file, it is working, but with noise. Same thing will be possible for VHF to Hf, I guess. And I'm stuck in this. Any possible remedies??