[Discuss-gnuradio] Importing and using blocks from new version of GRC to

From: Kresimir Dabcevic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Importing and using blocks from new version of GRC to the previous version
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:06:48 +0200

Hi all!

While trying to use the latest version of GR on Windows, I am receiving the same error discussed here (No module named wxgui_swig):

The new version of the GR is particularly appealing to me as in the GRC, there seem to be are "Fading model" and "Frequency selective fading" blocks that I would like to use.

Is there a way to somehow "import" these blocks so that I can use them in version 2.6?

Thanks!

Regards,
Kresimir