[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Coprocessor Working Group

From: Justin Ford
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Coprocessor Working Group
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:50:50 -0600

During the monthly developer's call today it was decided that working groups should communicate through the general GNU Radio mailing list.  If you do not already track that list, please see http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/MailingLists for guidance, subscription details, and a link to the archives.  The list you want is address@hidden.

This message is being sent to the mailing list BCCing all of the folks that participated in the GNU Radio conference coprocessor working group session or indicated interest in participating after the fact.  This is the last communication I will send directly to the conference participant's e-mail addresses -- all future correspondence will be through the GR mailing list.  Please do use representative subject lines to clearly mark threads related to the topic of accelerators and coprocessors.