Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cgran is weird

From: George Nychis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cgran is weird
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 01:21:39 -0400

I've found less projects being contributed to CGRAN in general right now.  This is likely to due with the migration to git and github providing a nice interface with wikis for each project.  So, the majority of projects on CGRAN right now are a bit dated :\

That said, I've been thinking of overhauling CGRAN a bit to be more friendly to externally hosted projects and github in general.  Really, it's meant to be a way for people to find 3rd party applications.

Once I finish my Ph.D. defense (tomorrow-- woot!), I'll have some more time to think about it...

- George

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:48 AM, Vanush Vaswani <address@hidden> wrote:
It would be good to have a list of up to date modules.