Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm.grc & rx_ofdm.grc output data

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx_ofdm.grc & rx_ofdm.grc output data
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:01:23 +0200

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 06:19:00PM -0700, eontool wrote:
> Has anyone  tested successfully these two files combined?
>
> The input data or vector source is an array of 96 elements [0-95] but I'm
> getting a strange output at the end.
>
> The 96 + 4 elements from the crc, then another 100 values (200 total), then
> the sequence repeats.

Hi eontool,

did you change any of the other settings, or use the defaults?

The data you're seeing is *after* the CRC?

> I tried using the OFDM transmitter and receiver blocks and they work
> perfectly, same input as ouput.
>
> I began tracing the problem comparing the same log debug output files and it
> seems the "Header/Payload Demux" is causing some issues.

Which issues are these?
Can you check the payload output of the HPD. It contains two tags: The
length of the packet in bytes (==100 in your case) (key: len_tag_key)
and the number of OFDM symbols (depends on your config, key is
frame_len_tag_key). Are these correct?

If yes, can you confirm that the stream tags were correct at the
transmitter? Can you post the argument for the vector_source?

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)