[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: Control Packet Attempt, Sequence

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: Control Packet Attempt, Sequence
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:33:06 -0500

I am getting the following error when running my script -

UHD Error:
     Control packet attempt 0, sequence number 391:
     RuntimeError: no control response, possible packet loss

Mostly "attempt 0", but one "attempt 1", six different sequence numbers.

Does this mean anything? Is my data good? Is there a way to write my script so I do not get this type of problem?

Thank you.