Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ADC block

From: Manu T S
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] ADC block
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 00:25:49 +0530

Hello Mahesh,

As far I know, everything inside GNU Radio is digital till it reaches a USRP sink. Then why do you want to convert digital to analog?

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM, Maheshkumar Pandit <address@hidden> wrote:

hello

               i think to implement GMSK modulation , but i did not foind ADC block to convert it from analog to digital signal..

can any one guide me hoe can it is possible to do..?

i use signal source  and noise source and add it and i want to use GMSK mod nut is shows error of i/o sink digital  and source analog

guide me ..
--
Thanks and regard:

MR.Maheshkumar Pandit