Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11: connecting two usrp devices

From: Nasi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11: connecting two usrp devices
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 18:02:01 +0400

Hi,

Thanks for reply!

Did you play around with the gain and see if that helps?
That did not help. The problem is that in the file '' the code always checks for the value:

if(result.checksum() != 558161692) {
dout << "checksum wrong -- dropping" << std::endl;
return;
}

I am not familiar with CRC. Why does it check always for 558161692?
Another important and strange thing is that in the transmitted frames CRC is always different than the receiver side CRC value (I print them to see that).

Is frame detection working or are you just streaming samples into the
flow graph that make absolutely no sense?
I did not change anything in the flow graph: the message strobe is connected with -> OFDM MAC block.
How can I activate frame detection? I thought that is by default. I run ofdm_rx file usually. May that is the reason...

> Decode MAC: input 7
> Decode MAC: frame start -- len 153 symbols 7 encoding 6

What are you sending? Is it correct until this point?
This is a QAM64 2/3 modulated 153 byte frame. Did you send this?
Not actually. I send BPSK 1/2 always. How can it be like this?

Did you try other modulation and coding schemes?
I will try. I go mad because of this does not work.

--
NE