Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to turn-off TX of UHD sink in gnuradio compan

From: mlustig
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to turn-off TX of UHD sink in gnuradio companion?
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:48:58 -0800 (PST)

I tried the Burst Tagger block. Reading on-line it seems that the key tags should be tx_eob and tx_sob

I implemented this way:

I can see the Tags in the stream using Tag debugger, but nothing is happening to the UHD sink which keeps transmitting.

Anybody?

Thanks,

-- Miki

On Dec 4, 2013, at 8:04 AM, Marcus D. Leech [via GnuRadio] <[hidden email]> wrote:

On 12/04/2013 10:49 AM, Michael Lustig wrote:
> I see,....interesting.
>
> So how do you send an SOB tag within gnu radio companion?
> I'm new to this and could not find any documentation on grc that made sense to me.
>
> -- Miki, KK6MRI, from mobile
There's a burst-tagger block:

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1blocks_1_1burst__tagger.html

I can't for the life of me remember how to form the SOB/EOB tags that
UHD needs.  But perhaps someone who has actually used the EOB/SOB stuff
   could chime in.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator