[Discuss-gnuradio] Link libraries to a OOT block

From: James Austin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Link libraries to a OOT block
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 20:40:45 -0500

Hello,

I'm a long time Windows programmer trying to write a gnuradio module to improve my Linux development skills.

I created a gnuradio module following the tutorial that just sends dummy data back to gnuradio. That works fine, I can plot the dummy data in my flowgraph and it works and displays as expected.

I also created a static library that produces data, no reason I can't make it a shared library if that is the solution.

My problem is trying to get the gnuradio module to link against the static library, so that the data produced by this library can be fed into gnuradio. I haven't been able to figure out the cmake magic to make this happen. I get a variety of error messages on everything I try.

Does anyone have any hints to get me past this?

Thanks!

Jim KA2RVO