[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte

From: Baier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 11:04:07 +0100

Hi Johannes,

I have compiled the gr-lte-gr37/gr37-lte branch successfully. Now I see a lot of python files and also grc-files in 37grc, but I dont' now how can I start your LTE receiver application. I can generate the LTE signals and I would like to receive it with your LTE Receiver. Can you desribe me the test procedure? Which python files should I start for example?
Thank you very much in advance for you answer!
A.Baier