[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion segfaults with latest gnuradio mas

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-companion segfaults with latest gnuradio master and gr-osmosdr
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:50:19 +0000

When I run gnuradio-companion with the latest gnuradio master and gr-osmosdr master, it segfaults. A backtrace reveals that there’s a problem when Python tries to load _osmosdr_swig. If I uninstall gr-osmosdr, gnuradio-companion opens normally.

GDB backtrace:

http://pastebin.com/PYmyAbqE

Let me know if I should open a bug report. I’m not sure if others are experiencing this, or there is just something weird or misconfigured on my system.

Ubuntu 13.04 x86_64

Thanks,

Sean