Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Couple Questions

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A Couple Questions
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:52:47 -0600

Thanks, Andrew, I will give that a try. But I am curious as to why it worked fine when running it off of the RAMDisk, but I have problems running the exact same file off of the hard drive. Am I having an issue with the read-speed on the hard drive (just as I was having an issue with the write-speed, which led to me using the RAMDisk)?