Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how arrays work

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how arrays work
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 09:49:16 -0500

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 4:43 AM, MHMND Herath <address@hidden> wrote:
>         I wrote this array under the
> interp_ff_impl::work(int noutput_items,
>                           gr_vector_const_void_star &input_items,
>                           gr_vector_void_star &output_items)
>
> int f[m];
>  I could not initialise by
> int f[m]={0};
> block is also not work can we write array like the above in gnuradio c++ code

This is really a C++ question and not a GNU Radio question. But,
anyways, without more information about 'm', I would say no, generally
this is not acceptable C++ code since you're trying to create an array
with a variable as the size of the array.

But look to the C++ forums and reask the question there if you cannot find it.

Tom