[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source not present in GRC

From: Hemant Saggar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Source not present in GRC
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:52:44 +0530

Hi all,

I have installed GNURadio and UHD together using the build-script on a Ubuntu 12.04 machine. After I run the GRC, it does not show me any sources menu where I can find USRP_source or USRP_sink. My guess is that gr-uhd is not enabled in my install. Is there a way to enable gr-uhd ?
I tried the ./configure --enable-gr-uhd given on some webpage but there is no configure script in my gnuradio folder.
Rest of GRC is working fine.
Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,
Hemant