[Discuss-gnuradio] git access to UHD through http ?

From: Jean-Michel FRIEDT
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] git access to UHD through http ?
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 16:50:14 +0100

not sure if this issue is relevant to the mailing list:
while running the tutorial at https://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest
which aims at recovering all tools needed to build an image for an embedded
architecture, intensive requests to git are performed to fetch all the source
codes.
Although it all works fine from home,  I am now building this image from a
computer at work which is behind a firewall only allowing http and https
request,  no ftp:// nor git://
Most, if not all, git requests could be satisfied by converting the git://
and ftp:// requests to https:// through the insteadOf option of git. All
but one, hence my request to this list: uhd-1_3.5.3-r3.0 seems only accessible
by git request, while http or https requests fail with a login/password prompt
(eg http://ettus.sourcerepo.com/ettus/uhd.git or the same url with https request).
Is there a way to recover this archive without a git:// request ?

Thanks, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 32 av. observatoire, 25044 Besancon, France