Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Model name of different components o

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Model name of different components of USRP radio front ends
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 16:31:11 -0500

Thanks a lot, Doug. I appreciate your reply.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Doug Knabe <address@hidden> wrote:
On 01/07/2014 03:02 PM, Nazmul Islam wrote:
I am working on how channel scheduling algorithm influences system level power consumption in software defined radios. I need the power consumption of different components of SDR front ends.

Is there any document that lists the model names of the following components in USRP;

1. ADC

2. DAC

3. Analog filters at different stages of the radio front end chain

4. VCO

5. Mixer

6. Programmmable amplifier, etc.

If I get the model names of these components, I can look at the individual data sheets and find the corresponding power measurement.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.

Muhammad,

Schematics for USRP are located here. Pick the model of interest.
http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/public/documents

Cheers,
Doug Knabe