Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Wi

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Successful installation of GNURadio 3.6.4.1 on Window XP and Windows 8
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:41:42 -0500

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:49 AM, Bhaskar11 <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Thanks for the suggestion! I have updated the wiki by adding a link to the
> email thread. :)

Great, thanks!

> But I wonder if it it appropriate to include the instructions directly in
> the wiki? I will be happy to do it and update it as and when I have anything
> to add. I just need to know if there is are guidelines for this sort of
> thing, or whether I can ask someone who oversees the overall wiki content.

Yes, I think having the build instructions as part of the wiki is a
good idea. I was thinking of doing so with your email, but because of
my lack of Windows foo, I thought it safer just to point to the email
thread.

The only guidelines we have with the wiki is to keep is clean and
clear. That might mean making a new page with your set of
instructions. That would also help because your new page could be
specifically tied to a version of Windows and GNU Radio that
successfully worked as opposed to claiming complete generic
compatibility.

Thanks!

Tom