[Discuss-gnuradio] Switching in real-time from USRP Source to USRP Sink

From: Naceur
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching in real-time from USRP Source to USRP Sink
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:07:43 -0800 (PST)

Hello GR,

Did anyone tried once to code a kind of event-driven switch which applies on
the USRP blocks.
Let's say I need to switch the sink and the source in real time (and by the
way the linked blocks two will be switched) giving a certain event trigger.

Do I need to code two different GR flow graphs and switch between them
whenever I got the trigger event in other words I need to implement a state
machine ?

Any explanations are welcome.
Naceur.