Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use FFT without grc block

From: Nasi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to use FFT without grc block
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 20:28:34 +0400

you guys do not get at all what is in there. You are just confronting me, and accusing me not being an expert.
If I agree on not being an expert, will anyone here be happier?

FFTW documentation is not helpful, you guys have been working on this for ages, now you can't see the challenge in that.

Of course, I will write my code sooner or later, but you guys also can do smt. to improve it.
For an near example, look at any any cc language documentation.

There is no book that written for an expert. The simpler is better in writing.
Again, it is up to you, more people understand, more users will implement your code. It is a kind of marketing.
Apart from all, I respect all what have done up to now.