Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need an "indicator" on the GUI display
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 23:34:09 +0100

Hi Jim,

you can easily code your own GUI ;). Actually, I find that streaming values via UDP or TCP to a remote python application works rather nicely.
And I find that gygtk and pycairo are rather powerful toolsets.
Also I fiddled around with different python web frameworks, taking data from a socket, and "rendering" it by updating a browser page using ajax, but I kind of lost interest on the way... But maybe this might be of interest to your application case.

Greetings,
Marcus