[Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming Issue (most probably at receiving end

From: Syed Aqeel Raza
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Video Streaming Issue (most probably at receiving end)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:17:14 +0800

Hi Members,

I am trying to transmit a video stream over the wireless network between

two host computers. For transmission and reception USRP N200 is used on

both computers. The gnuradio version is 3.7.2.1.

I have checked the transmission part, which is working perfectly by

transmitting a video stream over the wireless. Whereas, no video

reception is displayed on receiver end.

For further reference, I have attached the flow charts used for

transmission and reception of video streaming. An earliest reply is

highly appreciated.

Regards,

Syed Aqeel Raza