Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC

From: Yarlagadda, Anusha (337G)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 23:15:00 +0000

Sorry for reposting. I wanted to make sure the group received my post as I just
registered today.
I have searched for wxGUI library  and individual blocks that I needed for this
demo as shown on the youtube . I did not find anything with "wx" in the GNU
software blocks.

About the attachment, I just realized I have attached an incorrect one. In the
above  attached document(2 page) you will see all the available libraries that
I have access and can play around. I have uploaded the image @imgur.com as well.
http://i.imgur.com/5Vp8Ldc.png

Thanks,
Anusha