[Discuss-gnuradio] Jack in GNURadio? (Source)

From: Jordan Johnson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Jack in GNURadio? (Source)
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 08:50:18 -0800

So here's an interesting one. I need to pipe some samples from a JACK application to my graph. Using ALSA won't work (even with pcm.jack), and I cannot install Pulseaudio in Arch for whatever reason. That was the previous solution, but now it must be JACK.

Googling brings up old threads and not much useful imformation other than "Too bad, so sad".  Anyone get JACK working, or know how to get it working?

Thanks.