Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set the bandwidth in WX GUI FFT Sink

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to set the bandwidth in WX GUI FFT Sink
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 10:22:25 +0000

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Pablo Fernández Alonso
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a USRP B100 from Ettus and I am receiving FM Radio. I plotted the RF
> Spectrum and the baseband spectrum in a notebook, but I don't know how to
> change the frequency axis or zoom in the graph. I want to know if it
> possible to change the frequency in the same graph as well.
>
> I tried to do it but I can't. I am a newbie so I really appreciate your
> help.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Pablo Fernandez

The bandwidth is directly related to the sample rate of the gui block.
But understand that the GUI doesn't actually /do/ anything about the
sampling rate of the signal. It doesn't change it or really get
influenced by it. All it does is set the x-axis label.

And to zoom, you can adjust the x and y scales using the Axis Options
buttons on the left-hand side toolbar.

Tom