Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] Scheduling a Meeting

From: West, Nathan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] Scheduling a Meeting
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:04:20 -0600

Yes, notes would go on the wiki and I can make an intentional effort
to put it on air so it gets recorded.

I'm pretty flexible with the time other than I'd like it to be soonish
without cramping up against other
events like the main dev call. If you're free another time that week I
don't mind moving it around a
few days. That is, unless we get in to a situation with multiple
people and it starts bouncing around;
but that seems unlikely with the smallish group we've been getting in
these calls.

Nathan